Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank You Cards and Challenge

A few weeks back my eldest embarked on her first ever big school trip away from home and can you guess what she asked me to make when she got home??
Thank you cards! Of course she needed them right away so I was a busy bee creating them. They needed to be quick and simple too as I needed to make four!
These ones are made using a mixture of My Little Shoebox, the bits I couldn't throw away!


And this one is made using Rusty Pickles Shazzam range, it's such a fun range to play with.


As I said in yesterdays post there are some fun things happening over on the **MLS blog**. Today sees another sketch challenge. This challenge will be running this month so there is plenty of time to play along. The blog has some of the DT's takes on the sketch and others will be shown throughout the month. Here is a sneak peak of mine.


Well the Zzzz's are catching up on me so had better sign off
xx

No comments: