Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cupcake and A Winner!

I took loads of pictures when we were in Australia of this wee cutie and when I was asked to do a layout for the Do Crafts website using the new Papermania Little Cake Shoppe this picture just cried out to be scrapped.


The Little Cake Shoppe papers can be used to create 12 x 12 layouts but for this layout I choose to use a sheet of the paper from the A4 paper pack as a background sheet to create this layout. I also used the wee notelets that come in the collection as my journaling block. This layout is on the Do Crafts website as the scrapbooking project of the week and has full details of how I made it, if you fancy giving it ago.
I would like to say thank you to all of you who entered my 'Sharing the Love' post and it is time to now announce the winner of the blog candy!
So after using random picker here is the winner :

Vicky McClean

Congratulations Vicky, please email me your address and I'll get the candy in the post to you as soon as possible!
Hope you all have a great weekend
xx

2 comments:

Gill McCall said...

Beckie - this is a gorg layout so scrummy.
WOW Vicky won - shes my teamie on sheenas DT ! how cool.
Looking forward to our nosh up next friday x

Vick said...

WOW I've never won anything, thankyou so much Beckie, a very happy excited, Vick xxxxx