Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sunshine Anyone??!!

**sigh** really where is the summer sunshine! A little each day would be lovely, to hang out your washing and not have to be watching in case of a down pour!
So here is some Sunshine Girls for you!


These papers are from the Oasis collection by My Little Shoebox. It is very oriental but so perfect for girlie outdoor pictures. I took this picture of the girls standing in a field which caused havoc with the hay fever but gave such a naturally beautiful back drop! The circle die cut papers are great for using as a base for your layouts but here I cut one up to create some layers to the page. The MLS DT were also lucky enough to use some of the Imaginisce products and I love love love the IRock tool. It is SO easy to use and makes adding bling to your layouts even more fun and wait they look fabby doo on cards too!

The rain doesn't stop me doing the things I love and last Saturday I packed my camera in a bag, along with my rain coat and headed into Edinburgh to meet up with some other ladies who were on the photo course that was run by Kirsty Wiseman. I had such a fun and informative day and the rain didn't stop us at all! We found this amazing bridge which was under cover (bonus)! Here are a few of my pics that I took, lots of practise me thinks!!


Don't you just love the beautiful (fake) flower!
I was also blessed to have Kirsty take some pics of me which I love, there are too many of me behind the camera!!
Well I hope that the sunshines soon so I can get out and get some more pictures!
Thanks for stopping by
xxx

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wonderful LO Beckie and fab photos, that bridge looks great.
Happy crafting, hugs, Erika. x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.