Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Birdcages

Happy Monday everyone!  
A couple of weeks ago I had this layout up on the Do Crafts website 


You can find the instructions of how I made this and the products used {HERE}

These dies are a good size which is great for creating so many things and not having to worry about lirrle fiddly bits. amazing.  So easy to do just die cut and then decorate to your hearts content!

Here is wee card I made using the same birdcage that I used on the layout. 



The Papermania Home For Christmas range is a superb match for these to create some festive beauties.  You could make a wonderful banner with it to hang around your room at Christmas.  

Or how about making these little angels with the Xcut Butterfly die?



I hope you have as much fun with your dies as I have had, and still have

Beckie :)

No comments: