Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Enchanted Garden

Since my last post I have been busy creating for January's issue of Creativity! Magazine, Oh boy are you gonna 

L.O.V.E 

what I've been creating with.

I have also been sorting through my gallery on Pinterest and photos on my computer and I realise that I have not shown (even though they are on the MLS, DoCrafts, Kuretake and Bubbly Scrumptious blogs) a lot of my creations.  That needs to change especially as I have been told it is better to 'pin' through your blog.

So today I am going to share some My Little Shoebox creations with you, first up is the Enchanted Garden.  This is such a whimsical collection and filled with many pretty flowers and butterflies.




The flower pots on the card below are made using the bunting on the 3D Flowers sheet.  The little petals are made by cutting up on of the die cut flowers.



 I have a craft room that is in desperate need of cleaning so I'd better get going!
Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

No comments: