Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Unity Stamp WCD Challenge 1 - Shaped Card

I was working over the weekend demoing for DO Crafts and though I was taking part in World Cardmaking Day with all the cards I made I was looking forward to creating my own for friends.

Yesterday I had a few hours in my craft room to be creative for 'me' and I loved every minute of it.  I have wanted to do a challenge for a while so the one over on the Unity Stamp Co blog was just perfect when I saw it. 

I am a bit limited with my Unity Stamps (something that needs to be sorted!) and only have three so I had another challenge in using the stamps in different ways.

Here is my entry for the Shaped Card


Products Used : Unity Itty Bitty Live Laugh Love Girl
Papermania Capsule Collection Bexley Black Papers, Designer Die Cuts, Ribbon, Blitters and Big Bloomer

I used a Unity Stamp that was given to me by a friend.  She said it was 'so me' and I can see why with the quote on the dress one of my favourite quotes :) ... 

Love, Laugh, Love

The shape on the card is one of the Papermania Designer Die Cuts. I matted on to silver mirri board and then folded in half before cutting around the edges.

I have more cards to upload :)

Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

No comments: