Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Unity Stamp WCD Challenge 2 - Texture

The next challenge over on the Unity Blog was 'All About Texture' and it had to have at least two different types of texture.  I knew exactly which of my stamps I would use.  This cute snowman is part of the Winter Wonderland range from My Little Shoebox and is a Unity Stamp.  Again the sentiment is just gorgeous!

You Melt My Heart


Products Used : Unity MLS Snowman Stamp, White Felt, Ribbon, Seed Beads, My Little Shoebox Winter Wonderland, Xcut Postage Stamp Nesting Dies, Papermania Snowflake Embossing Folder

I had so much fun creating this card.  To create some of the texture I stamped the snowman on to some felt with stazon ink and then cut around it before adding it to a piece of die cut white felt.  I also added ribbon and 3D flowers for more texture before adding it to a card blank which I embossed with a snowflakes.


Off now to upload another card for the challenges,
Thanks for stopping by

Beckie :)

1 comment:

Stephanie U said...

How cute! Love the embossing with this card.