Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Flowers and Trims

Morning everyone, have you a crafty day planned?

A few months back My Little Shoebox had a product focus on their gorgeous trims that coordinate with the MLS collections.  It wasn't hard to use these gorgeous trims in some projects :)


The white scalloped trim edged with orange is elastic so I decided to make a head band with it.  The flowers are from the Oh Deer 3D flowers and accent sheets.  I added some wooden beads to the centre.  I tied some green trim between the flowers to create some leaves.



On this layout I used the trims to make a border.  I love this gingham ruffle!  There is some elastic in it too so it can be stretched out if needed.  It sure take the hard work out of making ruffled ribbons!  The papers here are from the Coming Home range.

If you can get yourself a pack of these trims (or two!) I certainly would!

Well I have a busy fun day ahead so I'd better get a move on!
Enjoy your day
Beckie :)

No comments: