Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stepping Back In Time

Ooo are you all stuffed full of pancakes??  I am!  Pancakes, which were barely round as our pan is shocking, covered in lemon and sugar .... You so can't beat it!!  Well maybe a dollop of nutella on one can!?!!

Last Friday the dare over on the {Daring Cardmakers Blog} was all about Love Is In The Air.  At first I honestly didn't know what I was going to create as I was trying to think about making something a little different.

But then I had a thought, I would make the card to fit with what the challenge was saying ... In The Air!


I used a stepper card to create this card.  First I embossed the back panel with one of the Papermania 5 x 7 embossing folders which are a perfect size and then lightly inked,  revealing the pattern more.

I cut some hearts from the papers (can you guess which manufacture they are from???) and sandwich some wire between two of them.. I twisted the wire and then secured it with some glue and the front decoration.


I am so loving lave at the moment and find myself purchasing more and more of it!!  I am also loving the mosaic gems from Papermania which can be made into little diamonds.

So can you guess which who made these papers???  I totally <3 :="" p="" them="">

Go for it! Get creative!
Beckie :)

1 comment:

Miri said...

That's so sweet, Beckie. I love the air of the little hearts floating in the air ...