Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Take Note!

Hello!  

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and Monday has been kind to you!  

Today I would I have some My Little Shoebox creations to share with you.  I know I have said this before but I so love Helen's designs and this range - Cherry Delight - comes with no exception!


I adore the colours of this collection and the little cherry blossoms which a dotted through out the papers and stickers.  The sweet colours are so girlie and perfect for this photo.


The MLS DT also had a product swap with Punky Sprouts which offer some amazing mini albums which can be dressed up to create what your heart desires!  Whether is be a recipe book or a little memory keeper you are sure to find an album to suit your need.


I made a little notebook to keep all my 'finds' in, somewhere I could jot down my ideas and store my doodles!  The scallops on this TuTu Punk album are a huge favourite of mine.  






You can see the product I used for these projects in more detail over on the {My Little Shoebox Blog}

Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

1 comment:

Lou said...

Becky your little book is stunning. I really must try more things like this. Xx