Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Doodling with Daring Cardmakers

Do you doodle?

I do ... usually on shopping list or on paper as I am talking to someone on the phone.  Sometimes if the note book is handy I will doodle.  

My doodling is nothing special, actually sometimes it turns in to a page of messy squiggles with the odd flower here and there and maybe a little bee flying overhead!!

This weeks {Daring Cardmakers} challenge set by Gez this week made me doodle something I would love to own ......


I used one of the Kuretake Zig Cocoiro letter pens to draw the picture and doodle on the front of the van.  The pen is really rich in colour and smooth while drawing.
I then used the Kurecolors to colour in the picture.  The border around the edge of the card is simply a free hand box and then I added some lines before colouring with a red and orange Kurecolor pen.



Oh to be on the road now and making memories, especially with this amazing weather we are having!!

Please do pop on over and see all the other 'doodles' the DT have created ... they will really inspire you to get your pens out!

Have a great day

Beckie :)

No comments: