Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Honoring Fathers



Hello everyone!
Today I am here to share a layout I made to honour a very special man in my girls lives.  They love spending time with him and all the fun things that they do together. 
This photo was taken on a recent 'jolly' out all together.


It's always fun creating with a mix of collections from Ruby Rock-It and here I mixed a few different collections

Red Ink

When I had finished the layout I wanted to add some stamped images.  The stamps in the Essence finishing packs helped with this.  I used the three dot one which is found in the East Coast pack to around the edges of the circles.  With a little care when placing the stamp it will outline the circle perfectly!



The die-cuts are FAB!  I like how they are so bright and have brilliant sayings and the father's day one has some fun items in.  I used the large 'World's Best Dad' die-cut as the title for the layout.  The 'FUN' is from the old school collection from Ruby Rock-It.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing this and hope that you are inspired to make a layout for a special man in your life.

Have a good day

No comments: