Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

[W] Wednesday


Time really does fly doesn't it and I suppose this is why I take so many photos to remind me of all the fun I have had and the people that I have met.  Scrapbooking makes my photos into more of a story and this is what I needed to do with a recent picture I took.


I trained as a nanny and this beauty was only 5 weeks old when I started looking after her.  This photo is taken 21 years on celebrating her birthday .....  the Bella! 21st Birthday Mini Theme Collection was just perfect for this 

and here is the layout I created using it


My dress changed between a purply-blue and pink so I couldn't resist using the Bella! Sugar Candy Glittered card stock for my background!  



I used the die cuts in the range to help tell the story and also cut some of the greetings from the Birthday Wishes paper to add to the page. 

And of course .... every girl needs some 'bling' so the Bella! Bling is perfect for this!


Thanks for stopping by

No comments: