Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

All Loved Up With Ruby Rock-It


Good morning and how are you?  Today I am here to share with you a little project I made for a stunning bride and her groom. 


One of the many reasons I scrap is so that people can remember their special moments.
I really wanted to make this all about them and had an idea to add in their wedding invite. My wedding invite is packed away in a box and I thought it this would be a great idea, so here are the basic items I started with .....


I then added in the gorgeous Bella! At Last collection as the greens matched perfectly!!
To decorate the bottom of the circles I add a lily which I made using the Spellbinders Create a Stargazer Lily die. I could not believe how quick it was to make.



I cut off the top section of the invitation and added to the layout as an embellishment.  The little doves are just beautiful and sit nicely at the end of the flowers.

Here is the finished layout out of the frame.


Products Used
Ruby Rock-It Bella! Bling

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fun day

1 comment:

Cal Shrive said...

Oh wow Beckie this page is stunning!! I love watching your creations on Docrafts, you are very inspiring to someone just starting out :)