Pages

Monday, August 04, 2014

New *Handi Scandi* from Ruby Rock-It


Well there is nothing to be blue about this Monday when you take a look at one of the colourful new range Handi Scandi from Ruby Rock-It


The bright and cheerful designs just pop from the kraft background and if you want something a little more subtle the backing papers are just as awesome!  I love the kraft paper with the bold designs so I made a layout using them


Selfies are everywhere and this has to be one of my favourites at the moment my DD and her BFF.  I am never afraid to add those not so perfectly exposed photos to pages because 'heck' they are what creating memories are all about!


Oh and the embellishments ..... just brill!  
With the addition of epoxy tears/rain drops and twine it has everything you need for completing your projects (well minus the glue!!)  On the photo above I have used the camera, which is glittered, from the 3D sticker pack and below are snippets of the double sided embellishments from the tag and die-cut pack.


Products Used

This range is going to be brilliant for scrapping those summer holiday memories.

I hope I have taken away those Monday blues for you
Have a great day

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Beckie,
Popped over from Erika's Blog, I am so glad she has listed you amongst the folk in her Blog Hop
Looked back and adore all your wonderful makes. Your Scrapbook Pages, projects and the photos you have taken to make them are wonderful.
Off to have another look through
Have a great day, Happy Crafting

Patricia x