Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thanks and a Little Sparkle

Hello!!!  
Today I am here to share with you some cards that I have made using two of the latest products from Ruby Rock-it.

The first card is made using the Handi Scandi range which I seem to be drawn to each time I want to create.  I think it may have something to do with the glittered embellishments!!


Are you wondering what sort of card this is??  Well if you are, it is a Bendi Card.  I have admired these cards each time I've seen them so really wanted to give them ago.  They really are so  much fun and given a little imagination create a wonderful scene due to the 3D effect it gives.


Products Used : 

The next card shows you some of the Country Cookin' range which again is such a beautiful collection.  It has a real rustic charm to it and the old fashioned food labels and chalk board pieces are superb!


And lastly I just wanted to share with you a card I made for our recent blog hop with Elizabeth Crafts, I love how well the wheelbarrow die goes with the County Cookin' range.



Products Used :

I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared today and hope you are inspired to have a play!
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: