Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

What I am grateful for



Here in the UK we don't celebrate thanksgiving but having family and friends that do, you start to think about what you are really grateful for.
I have sooooo many things that I am grateful for and am blessed with so many amazing people in my life, but there is one person who stands out above them all and that is my hubby!  Always there for me and our family.  So today (and everyday) he is what I am grateful for.

One of our little people took this picture of us together while we were out for a meal.  It is rare that I am in front of the camera!!


Products Used

The phrase on the next two photos really sums it up!



I am also grateful for being able to create with some awesome products so I created a little card with the leftovers of the Country Cookin,


Before I go I must add for our Australian fans to make sure you check out your local Spotlight because early next month you'll be able to get Country Cookin and Handi Scandi there!!

Well I hope you have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by

No comments: