Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Every Moment Counts



'Every moment counts' it really does!
Today Ruby Rock-it fans I am here to share with you a little 'belated' birthday gift I made for a friend of mine.  
I used the Heritage collection and teamed it with some fabulous product from Freckled Fawn.


This started life as a blank 'b' which I painted with some acrylic paint down the sides before sticking some paper to the front and the back.  The script 'b' is a lower case and looks fiddly to cut out but if you make sure your craft knife is nice and sharp you shouldn't have any problems.


The DT were sent the gorgeous November Ohdeerme embellishment kit from Freckled Fawn and it was packed full of some amazing things.  I loved the little wallet it all came in and the stickers and wood shapes are just gorgeous .... and the felt doily, need I say more! *love*


Products Used :

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a great day!


For our Australian Fans - Don't forget to check out your local Spotlight store for the new Handi Scandi and Country Cookin Lines!

No comments: