Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy New Year!

Yes I know that it's the middle of January but I haven't had a chance to come on here.

You see I have been away ... far away! 

I have been enjoying spending lots of time chilling and surfing at places like this ....


and drinking copious amounts of these ...


One of my highlights was getting to visit the Ruby Rock-it head quarters.  I was so great to see where it all was happens and to meet the owners of this fantastic company I am so lucky to be working for.  


Seeing all the new product that was shown at CHA was fab and though I love it all I really can't wait for 'Happy Days' to create with.

So that is where I have been.  
As the new year begins I know I am blessed with so many things, big and small.
I am now beginning to wonder what 2015 has in store for me ........

Love me :)

No comments: