Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ruby Rock-It Get Hitched Cards



Hello Ruby Rock-It fans!  Are you loving all these new releases!?  
The new wedding ranges are just beautiful and I am really really enjoying working with them.  Today I am here to share with you some cards that I made for our booth in CHA with the Get Hitched collection.


It's not just the classic golds or the sunshine yellows that adorn these papers but the wood phrase that are shown on the 'Love' card.  They have to be my favourite!!


The 3D stickers are brilliant for adding to the cards to give it a bit of a lift.  The glitter on them also adds some sparkle too.


The four new collections not only come in  12 x 12 papers but there is a perfect little pack of mini papers which are ideal for card makers.  I have also used some of the new Fundamental Wedding Vaneer on this card below



Products Used

Hopefully I have added a little sunshine in your day today, thanks for stopping by and do make sure you check out our website www.rubyrock-it.com for all of our new releases.

No comments: