Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter Peek-a-boo

Hello everyone, today I am here to share with you how I made this fun little card which I made to send tto someone special this Easter.


Products Used
Acetate
Leaf Die

The addition of acetate to the card is great for creating a floating feeling to greetings or stamped image.


First of all I took an A6 card blank where the centre is marked at 10.5 cms.  I then placed the ruler at the edge of the card and marked at 15 and 19.5 cms and then cut down these two lines.  I discarded the centre section.


On the inside of the card I added some double sided tape and then cut a piece of acetate to the same size of the card and added it to the tape.  


I added the small piece of card to the bottom of the acetate for support.  This is the 'new'card blank for you to create with!


I used the Bella! Rustic Charm papers as I thought the pastel colours were perfect for Easter.  I cut the oval shape from the paper to create a topper and placed this on top of layers of the paper.  The glitter paper from the small paper pack was used along the bottom section.


To create the vellum flowers on the top of the card I simply cut two scallop circles and folded each one twice so I could find the centre.


I cut out one of the scallops so it nearly goes through the middle.  I then left two of the scallops and then cut down the next one.  I repeated this around the whole of the circle.


This is what you should be left with.  I then lightly scrunched each one and added it to the top of the card with a Bella! floral in centre.


I added 'Happy Easter' using the Fundamentals Alpha Stickers which finished my card off!
Naturally this card design can be made for all sorts of occasions, so hopefully you are inspired to get creating!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

No comments: