Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spring Flowers

Good morning everyone.  
Spring is well under way, the gardens and hedgerows are filled with new life and pretty flowers.  With this in mind I am here today to share with you some cards which all have flowers on them 

I have used the fabulous new Fundamental Embellishments to dress up the cards.  Here is a closer look at the cards


 I love using butterflies on my cards and especially when they can be cut from the papers and then added with some foam pads to give it a 3D look.  The little flowers were punched in the papers and I added some Bella! droplets to the centres.


Product Used :
Xcut Palm Punch Flower


For me you can't go wrong with circles and when they have pretty scalloped edges well you're on to a winner!  The Fundamental Sentiment stickers were fab put on to the white background allowing the words to pop out at you!


Product Used :
Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Die
Spellbinders Circle Die


And finally what a better way to use the tiny numbers to create a clock on the front of your card.  Here the new alpha stickers are used to add a simple 'TIME' 


Product Used :
Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Die
Spellbinders Circle Die

I hope you have enjoyed my spring cards for you today!
Thanks for stopping by


No comments: