Pages

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Hey Mr Mister ....

Male cards ... hmmm they seem to stump many people, especially me!  



With ladies themed cards there are oodles and oodles of things out there to make the card pretty but boy, when it comes to male cards sometimes it's a little bit sparse.  Yes I know there are many masculine items too but sometimes creating things can cause a total mental block which sends you into a mad panic as a birthday approaches or Father's day!  Can I really make another golf themed card this year for dad?!?!


Yesterday I was demoing over at Craftworld in Hillington at their Spring Paper Exravaganza (which is on today too) and was working with one of docrafts latest releases, Mr Mister



This range will certainly help to make those male cards and there is so many fab things in the range that you can embellish the cards without the need for bling :)

I will leave you with this card which was the most popular card at the demo ... My Hero!



Thanks for stopping by

Beckie  :O)

No comments: