Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

All About Dad


This month Clearscraps sent some fantastic product to the RRBF DT and I had great fun creating this album as a gift for Father's day. 
I choose to use one of the new Bella! wedding ranges 'Something Blue' to show how it can be used for those non wedding projects :)


I have always loved the mixed albums with the card and clear pages.  It opens up a huge range of possibilities for your creations.  The double sided papers really shine too as they can be seen through the clear pages meaning that your backs of pages already have a base to work on!



With this clear page I actually used some acrylic paint and some stencils to create a background to work on.  I also used the chipboard alphabet and painted them with blue pearlescent paint to coordinate with the papers.



The fundamentals stickers with their clear backgrounds worked really well on the clear tabs.


This paper is just like being on the beach.  The little wooden frame on the paper had a black board in the middle with 'Just Married' in it so I cut this out and made it into a little photo frame.  I cut out the 'just' and used it as part of my title.



With these pages I mixed in some of the Kraftastic glittery papers which just jazz it all up a wee bit!



The fundamental stickers and wood vaneer added some texture and depth to the pages too.

Products Used :
Ruby Rock-it Fundamental Sentiment Stickers : Sentiments, Banners & Bubbles, Cheers, Friends, Life Documented

This wee album really sums up this fantastic dad and all the things he loves to do!
Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome album! Love all the elements...