Pages

Monday, July 06, 2015

Learning To Surf


With the summer months beginning I am loving all the sunshine that is around. I love looking through the summer photos and this is one of my favourites on a recent trip to the beach.  I really love the Bella! Something Blue collection with it's sea themed blues and rustic wood papers in the collection.  I couldn't resist using them again for this layout


Products Used

I used the 'Wedding' paper and cut out the atlas from the top section and added it to the left of the layout.  I then cut different sized circles to frame the photo.  Even though the 3D sticker have wedding phrases on them which the right photo you wouldn't even know.


I wanted to add some waves to the photo and the Birthday stamps have a little strip of confetti bubbles which where just perfect to create sea foam!


The little alphabet packs with some fun little phrase and stars, hearts and arrows finish off the layout.

I hope you take lots of snaps this summer and create many new memories!
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: