Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Together Is A Wonderful Place To Be .....


Got the Monday Blues?? 

Well let me share with you this layout that I made with the Happy Days collection, it's bright cheerful colours will wipe away those blues!



I made this layout using the left overs from the trio of cards I made the other day.  It is so good to put your 'scraps' to use rather that putting them in a box for another day!

This picture was taken where I used to spend many a Sunday afternoon and I was blessed to be able to take my girls there, who love it as much as I do.  


Die cutting different sizes of circles is one of my favourite this to do and I love how it easily frames something to help draw the eye into your page.

I also love using sequin waste to add some texture to my layouts.  Usually they have been used as stencils before I use them on my layouts!!


There are so many beautiful embellishments that I wanted to use, precut and ready to dress up your layouts!  By simply folding the wings of the dragon fly it looks like it is mid flight.  Sometimes when I add die cut shapes I do so with glue in a small section so I am able to work it into a 3D shape.

I hope you have a wonderful Monday whatever you are doing!

No comments: