Pages

Friday, September 04, 2015

Remembering Summer!


Hello everyone!  
Today I am here to share some summer themed cards with you made using the fantastic Happy Days and sparkly Dancette collections.


Products Used :

If you hadn't guessed already I am a huge fan of circles and use them pretty much in everything I create so I couldn't resist making one of the cards round shape.


On this card I used the Happy Days clear stamps to stamp around the edge of a die cut circle to create a border and then had fun colouring them in to coordinate with the flowers. 


This next card features a favourite in our family's summer trips ... the trusted ice cream!
I used the 'bunting' shapes in the Happy Days die cut pack as ice cream cones and added punched circles as the ice cream behind them,



The last card here is just a mixture of the wonderful Dancette, it is just a glitter overload and for those that love glitter then this is the paper you need!!


This is a shadow die set from Xcut and I cut out each stage in a few of the Dancette papers.  The funfair comes to life and sparkles as you assemble it together.


I hope you have enjoyed these summer memories
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: