Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Faded Empire and Mother's Day


Spring is filling the air once again and with that in the UK means that we have a very special day come up in the next few days.  
This week I am here to share with you a layout using the new Faded Empire to celebrate this wonderful day .....

Mother' Day


Products Used

The muted tones of the Faded Empire are so soft looking and the floral designs are fabulous for your mother and daughter pictures.


I 'fussy' cut around the lady on one of the pages and added it to another sheet.  I then used it as a background for the photo and embellishments.


The large gold letters in the range mix perfectly with the mini gold alphabet.  You can just about see one of the stamps I have used to accent the page near the corner of the photo.


There are so many beautiful 3D die cuts and wood veneer embellishments to adorn your crafty creations that I am sure you are going to LOVE the whole range.  It also coordinates beautifully with the iWood range.

I hope you have some beautiful pictures of a beautiful mother that you can find to scrap book with
Have a wonderful day

No comments: