Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Birthdays

Hello, it's Beckie here to share with you some cards that I made with the beautiful Faded Empire range.  


Products Used



I made this a gatefold card as I like this style of card for a base.  I used some spellbinders dies to create the central piece.  I loved the little bird cage in the Empire die cut pack so wanted to incorporate it into the card.



The Empire collection has a lovely vintage feel to me and I wanted to show this in this card.  I loved one of the Empire stamps which I have used as a backing for the 'Happy Birthday' which is shown in the picture above.  I also scrunched the rose die cut to give it some texture.



For this card I used to gold alphabet and decided to make a bold statement on the front!  Teamed with some of the sentiments from the mini alphabet packs the card makes an instant impact on what you are saying!!

Thank for stopping by today and make sure to check out your local stockists for a many fantastic ranges,

No comments: