Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother's Day


Today  I am here to share some inspiration for mother's day.  I have used one of my favourite collections, Happy Days, to create the cards.   I just love the fresh fun colours and designs of this collection.

This is a simple card to make and is a stepper version.  Cutting out the family of owls I added them along the fold of the card to give it a look as if they are perched on the edge of a tree.




This next card is made using all the little left over pieces that I have saved from other projects.  There was a lot of fussy cutting in this one but I really enjoyed creating this card.



Finally this card uses a die cut butterfly and a greeting cut from the 'Happy Days' paper.  A few left over strips of paper adds some colour to the back of the card.



Products Used


Thanks for taking the time to stop, 
we hope you have found lots of inspiration to start your off today!

No comments: