Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Getting Hitched with Cosmo

Hello, today I am here to share a few cards that I made with the Bella! Cosmos Mini Themes.

The mini themes from Bella! are brilliant a range for quick makes, each paper is double sided allowing more choice for your projects.

To break up the purple I used the Bella! Getting Hitched collection which coordinated really well.

For this Happy Birthday card I used one of the toppers cut from the Manifest paper.  Not being into yoga, I decided to cover the centre with a tag.  I really love the wee gold dots around the edge.



The next card I created was Celebrate Happiness.  Again I used the toppers and cut some of the symbols from them before adding to the card.  I made use of the words from the Mantras paper and cut one to become part of my greeting.  

The Fundamental A6 Card Serenity Blue card blank matches perfectly with this collection.



Finally came some fussy cutting with the feathers and butterflies from the papers to create this card.  I used a die to create the background.  I cut one in the Mantras paper and the other with the gold glitz paper and cut each one to make some of it sparkle.  Using the cut outs these were really good for making a glitzy solid edge.



The rich purple colours lend themselves to the yellow of the Getting Hitched papers but of course there are many other colours that can be used. 

Oh and the little bodies on the butterflies are cut from the Bella! Bling.  Choose the one you like and stick them in the centre of the wings!  This is also a good way to use up little bits that you may have trimmed off for other projects.

Products Used
Sentiment Stickers
Twine

Have a great day!


No comments: