Pages

Friday, April 05, 2019

Mother's Day Frame

Time really does fly and it is the beginning of Spring here in the UK.  The weekend bought the celebration of Mother's Day and amongst all the afternoon teas we served in the café I found some time to create this little frame.


I love the pink hues that are on the Bella! Greenery Flax paper which, when mixed with RRBF Faded Empire, really popped!  I layered different papers on to of the cardboard mount inside the boxed photo frame, cutting out the aperture with each layer.


I some times like to add some sparkle to my layouts and creations but the painfully slow and fiddly process of adding them drives me insane!  But not anymore … look at this string of metallic gold bling, just stick and go. The also set off the glitter hearts in the Bella! Glitzy Gold Heart paper.


Once I had added the back ground and photo I took some letters to the frame from the Faded Empire collection.



To finish I created some 3D flowers from the Faded Empire papers using a die and die cut some leaves from the Bella! Greenery Grass paper.  Just perfect for foliage.

Products Used
RRBF New Bling Metallic Gold 3mm Strip
Spellbinders Calla Lily Die

There are so many delightful additions to the NEW Bella Bling range that you need to keep an eye out when they hit stores as they are gonna be popular! 

No comments: