Pages

Thursday, July 04, 2019

Selfie Queen Mini Album

Hello! New RRBF products are in the house!!
It would have been rude not to get straight to work and create, wouldn't you say?

Having a teenage daughter who is forever taking selfies, it was the Selfie Queen collection that stood out to me.  I decided to make a mini album for her to store all her pictures in.  


I know this is going to be a challenge for her as the photos tend to stay on the phone but being an old school mum I'm encouraging her to print them out!


The bright and vibrant colours of this collection are great for teenagers.  The collection is filled with lots of mini statements which can be cut out and arranged on the pages.



The album I used had lots of premade pockets, if you don't have one like this it is easy to add extra pieces of card to create your own pockets.  

I really challenged myself to use only the papers to create my own embellishments.
The Bella! Fusion papers coordinated so well with this collection and having a range of colours you could really personalise the album for some one.




The Bling and Glitter card stock helped to add some jazz and sparkle to the album, and the fussy cutting, well there is loads of it!  The flowered paper is just the best for it!


I think she loved the book and I'm crossing fingers that the printer will be in action shortly … Probably with the crazy ones of me from Snapchat!

I will close with a list of product used :

Crafters Choice Bling Gem Strips
Tim Holtz mini ink pads - purple
Rusty Pickle Album

I hope you're inspired …. Till next time!

No comments: