Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Christmas Decorations

Hello Everyone
Today I am here to share with you a little Christmas Decoration that I made using the Nostalgic Treasure papers.


I am quite a fan of Origami and love making the Kusudama flowers which, when glued together, create a beautiful ball.  You can add ribbon to the centre of them but I decided to keep it free standing.

I made a little video on how to make the petals of the flower.  (sorry for the music, I need to learn how to add a voice!) I have used 3 x 3 inch pieces of paper to create each petal.


Each flower needs five of the petals and they are glued together along the long edge.

Once you have twelve flowers you can join the petals together to create the ball.

To decorate it I die cut some leaves from the green tartan paper and glued them in the spaces.


A fun little decoration to make which I am sure once you make one, you'll make many!

Crafters Choice Nostalgic Treasure 12 x 12 Paper Pack
Crafters Choice A4 Luxury Gold Cardstock


No comments: