Pages

Thursday, December 05, 2019

Festive Pop Christmas Cards

Hello all!  Well we are in to the final month of the year and with that comes (especially in my house) the panic of only a couple of weeks before Christmas and there are cards needing to be sent out before last post.

Today I am here to share some cards I made with the fun and funky Festive range!


The colour in this collection are so bright and vibrant and I just love that some of the papers have metallic on them.



This card was made by simply cutting a strip from the 6 x 6 Festive Pop paper pack and trimming it with the Crafters Choice silver bling.  I mounted one of the Festive Pop stickers on to a silver circle.



For this card I used the die cuts which are also embossed with metallic.  They give a beautiful finish to the shapes.  These baubles looked lovely being raised up slightly from the back ground.



I opted for a slightly different shape for the centre of this card when teaming it up with the Sleigh from the Festive Pop die cuts.  The beauty about the die cuts is they can either be left as they are or it is so easy to dress them up with bling or other embellishments.

Three little cards made with the Crafters Choice Festive Pop!  
A whole heap of fun to make and I'm sure the people who receive these with love them!

Thanks for stopping by


No comments: