Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

The Mythical Kelpies


This week we have been sharing lots of layouts on the Ruby Rock-It blog and today it is my turn to share my creation.

We recently visited these 'Kelpies' a mythical Scottish creature in Falkirk.  They really were amazing and the detail created with all the different shapes of metal was awesome.


The layout was created using the Ruby Rock-It Mother Nature collection.  The colours of this range are so pretty and as the photo was filled with silver I didn't want to take away from that.


The Creative Team were lucky enough to be send some product from Epiphany Crafts. punches and bubbles from Epiphany Crafts.  I made some little flowers using the Flower Punch and Flower Bubble caps. They are SO easy to use, pop your paper in the punch, add a 'bubble', close the lid and punch!  Perfect!  No more hunting for matching embellishments!



When it came to the title I only had some white alphabets so I used a promarker to change it to a grey colour.


Products Used 
Papermania Capsule 12 x 12 Card
Promaker Ice Grey 4

So are you inspired to get creating today?  
If you are enjoy yourself :)

Thanks for stopping by


No comments: