Pages

Friday, May 03, 2019

Baby Cards

There are lots of wonderful coloured card blanks available in the Ruby Rock-it Fundamental range and they are a perfect base for some quick little baby cards which I am here to share with you today.


I had some off cuts from the Bella Baby and Hearts and Strips papers and combined them with cards. 


After cutting an adorable little bear and birdie from the Baby Boy Little Teddies paper, I arranged them on top of a Francheville mini doily which I decorated with teeny little gems.  The nice thing about these are that they are on a wee sticky string which allows them to be placed in position easily.


For this baby girl card I wanted to make a mini clothes line with the pegs with the cute baby grow on the papers.  I choose the silver pegs but they come in a range of colours.  On this one I inked the edges of the doily to soften them.


You may have noticed the sentiments on all of these cards.  The ones on the boy and girl card have a clear background which can be added to create a clean look as if you have just stamped on to the card.  The brown backed stickers are little sentiments that can be mixed on used on their own.

With a wonderful array of colours in gloss and matt these cards should be in your basic cardmaking kit. 

Products Used

No comments: