Pages

Friday, June 05, 2009

Let's POP!

I am so busy with lots of things to get ready for next week as I am off on a few demos. I can't quite believe the amount of cards that I am making at the moment! I think the last time I scrapped was a week ago! But I am having so much fun doing what I first did when I started my crafting addiction!
Today the challenge over on the Clare's Signature Range blog went 'live' and this week we are challenging you to make a pop up card!
Here is mine, the inside is from a card that I found on the net but for the life of me can't remember where. I added it into the middle of the card to create the pop up!
Products Used : CCSR 'Big One' papers, WRMKeepers Tiffany flowers and eyelets, Quickutz Silhouette, Anitas pink stripy ribbon and green organza ribbon, Papermania green brads, Whispers Pen.

Well it's back to the craft room for me!
Have a great weekend
x

3 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Very stinkin cute.. Love the colors..

Anonymous said...

Oh I so need to get these papers, fab creation Becky, love it.

Kiki said...

Hi Beckie. I already made the pressies for the Teachers :o) Take a look at what I did here: http://kikicrafts.blogspot.com

But Im already thinking Teachers presents for x-mas !!LOL !!