Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scrapping On Facebook!

A while back I was a member on the Creative Scrappers DT which I really enjoyed. Kristine started an amazing site which has grown and each week provides scrappers with sketches. I often follow and take a look at the work but with life being busy I haven't really had the time to do any. So the other day when I noticed that Creative Scrappers were doing a sketch challenge on Facebook I decided to blow off the dust on some paper and came up with this ............
I loved just scrapping and using any product I could lay my hands on!! Of course Rusty Pickle and Papermania have been used on here but so has Cosmo Cricket, Prima and my latest love Glimmer Mist!
Today I am tidying up the creative mess and scrubbing the walls as they are covered in Glimmer Mist. Then it is off to plan for the Stitch and Craft show in Olympia this March where I will be teaching with Do Crafts along with Clare Curd, Shelia Halliwell and Becky James.
But I think I deserve a coffee first!
Have a great day
x

7 comments:

Erika said...

Lovely LO Beckie, haven't done one yet this year.

Wiccababe said...

oh this is so gorgeous Beckie - what a beautiful pic of your two girls and that's another cute wee blondie in the middle.
I've missed scrapping - am so up to my eyes with promarker stuff and accounting stuff.
was the coffee good? not one of your funky gingerbread thingies was it?
Debz
xx

Sarah Louise said...

Beautiful Beckie, and i love the misting.

I recently cracked out my mists and masks and i have to say my pooch looked very fetching in candy apple red, lol

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Beckie...just devine!! GORGEOUS!! Those little girls are so beautiful!! Well done!! Love it!! Dawn Gallop

Heidi E. said...

This turned out beautiful Beckie.. Love the subtle color choices.. Light and elegant..

Lia said...

beautiful layout Beckie

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

amazing site... thanks also for dropping by my blog beckie!