Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

The Last Release from MLS

I have spent 5 hours cleaning my house and now it is sparkling and shimmering! I am sitting in the living room and the only signs of little people living in the house is a few pictures of my little princess' and two doll buggy's filled with two sleeping dollies. I love this time of night when all is quite and I can just sit and relax in the silence! Mmmmmm!
My Little Shoebox has just showed off their last release for this summer, just look at the washing line .... cuuuuutttteee and such a great name Summer Breeze!


Well I hope you have a fantastic weekend, what ever you do
xx

4 comments:

Kathy said...

ohhhhhhhhhh they look just gorgeous - must keep a look out for them - love the bunting one especially

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beckie said...

Have removed some comments left with dodgy links