Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well Hello!

I have loads of things to show but so little time to sit and do the blog!! I am busy creating my DT commitments and work for Do Crafts Creativity! Magazine and preparing for Do Crafts CCTV!
I can now share my work I submitted for the My Little Shoebox DT call and today I am going to share the two layouts that I made.
This one is made using the Cute as A Button range! Quite appropriate for this wee beach babe! I used a page from a Rusty Pickle heart acrylic album to add a type of frame for the layout.


This one is made using the Farmers Market range. I love the wee sweet peas that run along the bottom of the paper. Don't forget that there is a challenge on the MLS blog, if you fancy a go. The details can be found {HERE}


The other day I opened the May kit from Scrap Rat which I am guest designing for and it is just devine! Filled with lots of yummy yummy things! I started creating straight away is was so gorgeous!! I need to sort out some little teasers for you :)
A short but sweet post
See you soon
xx

3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Well, Hi there!
Your LO's are great. I love the dimension on all your lettering and embellishments. Fabulous job on all the details!
:O)

Macpurp said...

these are so pretty! I need to get more pages scrapped.
quick question, do you alter canvas? what do you use to stick the base paper down to the canvas?
love teen x

Gill McCall said...

These are both fabby LO's but my fav is the beach babe - love the colours.