Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Christmas is playing in my head!

I am busy preparing for my upcoming Do Crafts demos (see the side bar for where I will be!) and in my head the carols are playing loud! The new product which should be in stores tomorrow is just gorgeous and I have to say I am loving the 'Noel' range.

Christmas aside though and today I thought I would show you some more cards I made with the Farmers Market papers from My Little Shoebox, this collection is just fun!

This card is made from one of Papermanias Box Cards. These are perfect for making scenes.

This is my twisted and 'original' easel card mixed together.

I must also let you see a few more of the new releases that MLS are launching at CHA - Audrey and Enchanted Garden (mmmm)


And before I head back to the land of Christmas carols, don't forget to head back tomorrow as I am participating in Gills Birthday Blog Hop - For the Love Of Pink
Till then, have a great day
xxx

No comments: