Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Playtime!

Hello everyone! Last week seemed to just disappear in a blur of madness and each time I came on here to update my blog something else popped up on my to do list! It is so easy to get side tracked when you sit down in front of the computer with so many pretty things to go look at!!
At the beginning of the week I headed down to Do Crafts to see all the lovely new goodies they are launching over the next couple of months! All I can see is .... yum!! I have been playing with some of the new goodies for Septembers magazine! We also made some beautiful jewellery with two ladies from Cousins and Debbie Kershaw showing us so cool wee tips! Can't wait to do more, will upload the picture at some point when I photograph it! I was then up for ym DoCrafts demonstration at Howdens in Inverness.

I am sure you are aware that CHA is nearly upon us once again, which means little sneak peaks are being posted around the web. I have seen the goodness that My Little Shoebox
is bringing out and I SO can't wait to create with it all!! So here is there first sneak peak release called 'Playtime'


I am loving those colours!! And if you fancy being in with a chance of winning head on over **{HERE}** and 'like' the page before spreading the good news!!
Well I seem to have waffled rather a lot so shall leave you with a couple of cards I made with MLS Farmers Market collection and hope they brighten up your day a wee bit!


The little vegetables were great fun to create, I used the stickers from the card stock sticker sheet and added some foam pads to the back before adding them to the card before adding some googlie eyes for fun!
xxx

No comments: