Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

Tatty Ted Wooden Stamps

Have you ever wondered what the Tatty Ted Stamps look like all stamped out? Sometimes it is hard to know when you are looking at them in the Do Crafts Creativity! stores so I thought I would stamp some of mine out for you so you can see.


I stamped each one in the Stitched With Love dye ink pad and then coloured it in using a water brush and the Soft Grey Fur dye ink pad. Coloured in with the few promarkers I own, think that will have to change .... don't you!

Hope this helps in making you decided which stamp or stamps you would like to get ;)

Will be posting another post later today with some My Little Shoebox goodness
Hope you are enjoying the sun!
xxx

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

you must've read my mind - because I've looked at these stamps umpteen times now at The papeterie so this is very helpful
and yes, you need more promarkers - a girl can never have too many ;)
Debz
xx