Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Unity Stamp WCD Challenge 3 - Embossing

The 3rd challenge was to create a card which had embossing on it.  I had stamped and embossed a few of the images of the mushrooms for another card so thought that I would emboss in a different way.
So I decided to triple emboss the image and this is how it turned out

You Make Me ... Mushy 


To achieve this look you need to ink up a piece of card stock, I used clear versamark.  Next add the embossing powder and heat.  When 'melted' leave to cool and the repeat the inking and embossing powder until you have three layers.  Ink up your stamp with the versamark and before the 'melted' embossing powder sets, stamp the image in to it.  Leave in till cool and then gently remove.


I really do love this effect and these gorgeous little mushrooms from My Little Shoebox and Unity.  All the trimmings and papers are from the MLS 'Oh Deer' range.

Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

No comments: