Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Unity WCD Challenge 5 - Fall

Mmmm I love the Fall or Autumn as it is known here.  Loads and loads of pretty colours all around and the house is filled with the smell of delicious spices.  It is probably my most favourite time of the year so I really enjoyed making this card for the Fall Challenge on the Unity WCD blog


Products Used : Unity/MLS You Make Me Mushy Stamp, MLS Oh Deer Papers, Cardstock Alphabet, Muse Alphabet, Kuretake Kurecolor Pens, Xcut Leaf Punch, Fiskars Apron Lace Punch.


If you haven't used Unity Stamps they really are beautiful and easy to stamp with.  They are made with red rubber but cling on to your acrylic block.

I finally managed to do some colouring with the Kuretake Kurecolor pens and love how easy they are to blend together.  Of course once I started I was colouring everything in site!!
While up at the Papeterie I stocked up on the diamond card stock and it really does help with the pens ... I would love to know which other card stocks you like to use with alcohol pens.

Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

No comments: