Pages

Thursday, March 07, 2013

A Brilliant Few Years With ....

.... My Little Shoebox!  

I remember receiving the phone calls from My Little Shoebox after I applied to be on their DT a few years back asking me to be on the design team.  Obviously I was super excited as well as totally amazed that I had been chosen!  But now my term has ended and I'm rather sad :(  

I adore the paper collections that the owner, Helen Chu, has designed they always made (and will still make) crafting a whole heap of cheerful bright fun.  I have enjoyed the new friends I have made while on the team and loved seeing all the creations that people have made with the MLS goodies.

Though this year at CHA, MLS didn't release any new papers, they have bought out some amazing new bags and they have the same cheerfulness as the papers did.  I was lucky enough to be sent one of the bird cosmetic bags!


How fun is this!?  
I loved it the minute it arrived and I have had difficulty keeping it away from little people!! This little bag has been with me all over the place and is the perfect size for fitting into my gym bag so I can make my self all pretty after a session at RPM!!


As you can see I don't have a lot of make up but it fits perfectly in the bag.  A huge bonus is the mirror that always comes in handy if there isn't one around.  The outside is PVC so I don't have to worry about where I put it down.

It truly is a wonderful little cosmetic bag and I would highly recommend it for your gym bag or hand bag!

Make sure you pop on over to the {My Little Shoebox website} to see all the other wonderful bags and accessories that are on offer.

Have a great day!
Beckie

No comments: