Pages

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

A new find ...

and I am loving it!  
Recently Angel Crafts posted a picture on facebook of some really cool papers from a new company called Lemon Owl and WOW did I love it!  So much I had to purchase some!!  Hee Hee!

I adore the colours and rustic feel of it, so when it came I just had to make a {few} things with it ...


Loving these butterflies!  And my DD love this colour so was perfect for making this layout!




There are some really cut little tags which brilliant wording on that can be cut out and used for a whole heap of things!


And it didn't stop there ... I made a card for last Fridays Dare over on the {Daring Cardmakers Blog}



Love Love Love this sticker!!  The handmade embellishment was wire, buttons and beads all twisted together and then I added some  leaves cut from the paper.

I have a couple more things that I made with this collection but I'll share those later(ish)!!

Ooo and looky .... Lemon Owl have a give away on their {BLOG} to win the new collection  'Around The Corner' so pretty and grungy!  Love it!!!


Have some ideas running around my little brain for the new teenager in da hoose!  

Enjoy the rest of your day, and thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

2 comments:

Svenja said...

I love the way you always create those layers and layers on your cards! This is something I seem physically unable to do - but I so love to see how others do it.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous! I need to make more of an effort to visit your blog because it's just so darned full of wonderfulness