Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Creating Keepsake Layout - Relax

A little while ago I was asked to create a layout for the Creating Keepsake facebook page with the Ruby Rock-It At Last collection!   This is the layout I created ....


When the new wedding collections from Ruby Rock-It arrived in my craft room my eyes sparkled! It was all stunning with each sheet shinning with a subtle pearlescent sheen.   The soft pastel colours and snippets of the outdoors on the 'At Last' collection where perfect for the picture of my daughter which was sitting on the desk waiting to be used.  Wanting to keep with the soft feel of the papers I decided to use a circle to create my background.  On the left side of the picture I added some of the Wedding Die-cuts along with some ribbon flowers which I made using the ribbon from the Reminisce Trims. They were made by cutting a small section, rolling into a circle and securing with a staple.    I love the way that you can totally mix and match the collections from Ruby Rock-it allowing creativity to go wild! Although each of the new ranges from Ruby Rock-it are wedding based they are perfect for everyday use and I know I will be creating again with this beautiful collection .... At Last 


There is a full list of supplies {HERE} on the Ruby Rock-It blog.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Happy Crafting
Beckie :)

No comments: