Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Did you know??

That Kuretake have some very pretty {Japeanese Paper sets} perfect for scrapbooking ?  


I have been lucky to have been sent some to create with and here is what I came up with ....


The papers have a real silky feeling to them and when ripped (cause you all know how much I like to rip paper) give a really soft effect to the page.  As you can see it also die-cuts beautifully, I used the {Xcut petal posy die} for the flowers.



The backing is made by 'splatting' some of the {Kurecolor inks} all over the place .... very messy but heaps of fun!!


And I mustn't forget to share these AMAZING new wink of stella BRUSHES!  They are just the business for adding a delicate glittery effect to projects!  I would certainly recommend them!  You can buy the {HERE} in the Kuretake Shop.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

No comments: